Therapist Benefits of Ashiatsu
• Allows therapist to use hands, thumbs, wrists, forearms, and elbows much less,
saving their bodies.
• Makes performing massage easier, especially deep tissue.
• Makes it possible to see more clients because it is easier on your body.
• Adds to your income because you can see more clients.
• The pressure you use during your last massage is the same as the pressure you used
in your first massage of the day.
• Combines with other massage techniques to improve client results.
• Stands out at events (conferences, road races, fund raisers).
• Foot care such as pedicures are a tax write off.
• Your clients leave feeling even better.
• Improves your posture and overall health.
• It’s very unique.
• Attracts the type of clientele who receive regular massage because those clients want to receive the greatest
results from each massage.
• Makes you stand out amongst other therapists in a quickly growing field.